Book a Pop-up Macallan tasting for your wedding or event
A Dapper AND ‘GRAMMABLE WAY TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS
WHy Book a Pop-up Macallan tasting?
Founded in 1824 by Alexander Reid, The Macallan is one of the world’s most admired and awarded single malt Scotch whiskies.
The unique size and shape of their “Curiously Small Stills” give the spirit maximum contact with the copper, helping to concentrate the liquid to provide the rich, fruity, full-bodied flavors characteristic of The Macallan.
Sourced, crafted, toasted and seasoned under the watchful eye of The Macallan “Master of Wood”, their custom-crafted casks impart up to 80% of The Macallan’s final character and flavor.
With classic expressions aging from 12 to 40 years and some limited releases maturing for far longer, The Macallan has something exquisite to offer every lover of single-malt whisky.
Say ‘hey’ or schedule a free, no-commitment consultation.
What to expect:
- A Pour My Party liquor tasting is a fun, Instagrammable experience that your guests will rave about
- Your host will arrive at just the right time and leave immediately after the experience
- She or he will be dressed snazzily with your attire suggestions accommodated wherever possible
- This is NOT some boring “Master Class” snooze-fest
- This IS a quick, fun journey through and about your chosen liquor
- Guests come and go from the tasting table at their own pace
- Yes to: “What’s the difference between bourbon, scotch and rye?” Or “What actually is ‘amaro’, anyway?” No to: “fermentation temperatures” or “mash-bills”
- We’ll provide you with bottles of your selected spirit in two or more varieties
- An experienced, entertaining host to educate and delight your guests
- Optional signature cocktail development featuring your chosen spirit
- Direct liaison with your wedding or event planner and caterer
- Cups just in case the caterer forgets (it happens!)
all you need to do is:
- Connect us with your planner and caterer
- Have your venue provide us with a table
- That’s it!
If you’re a phone-loving sort of gal or guy, please call or text us at (917) 719-4793. You can also chat with us via the green chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you about your super-amazing, magical and wee-bit boozy day!