A chic and ‘grammable way to Impress Your Guests, Parents, and Fiancé
You’ve got a vision. The perfect evening! Friends, family, and of course… the love of your life. You want it to be elegant, chic, and different.
You’ve got the right music. (Everyone will be dancing!) You’ve got the right food. (We splurged on the oysters, because how couldn’t we?) But what else? Something that your friends, the in-laws, and the S.O. will rave about… but that won’t break the bank?
Have we considered a pop-up liquor tasting? One where a dapper pro gives guests fun tips on how to taste, smell, and understand the nuances of a spirit?
Quick—What’s the difference between bourbon and scotch? (Umm…) What exactly is gin, anyway? (It’s fancy vodka!) Tequila reposado vs añejo? (Yellow cactus?)
Pour My Party creates chic, distinct, and Instagrammable pop-up liquor tastings at weddings and events with a top-shelf distiller of your choice. (#wediditforthegram)
Is this going to be another headache? Friend, ain’t nobody got time for that!
If you’re a phone-loving sort of gal or guy, please call or text us at (917) 719-4793. You can also chat with us via the green chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you about your super-amazing, magical and a tad boozy day!
What to Expect:
- A fun, Instagrammable experience that your guests will rave about and the in-laws will love
- Your host will arrive at just the right time and leave immediately after the experience
- She or he will be dressed professionally with your attire suggestions accommodated wherever possible
- This is NOT some boring “Master Class” snooze-fest
- This IS a quick, fun journey through and about your chosen liquor
- Guests come and go from the tasting table at their own pace
- Yes to: “What’s the difference between bourbon, scotch and rye?” Or “What actually is ‘amaro’, anyway?” No to: “fermentation temperatures” or “mash-bills”
- We’ll provide you with bottles of your selected spirit in two or more varieties
- An experienced, entertaining host to educate and delight your guests
- Optional signature cocktail development featuring your chosen spirit
- Direct liaison with your wedding or event planner and caterer
- Cups just in case the caterer forgets (it happens!)
all you need to do is:
- Connect us with your planner and caterer
- Have your venue provide us with a table
- Contact us for a hassle-free, zero-commitment, totally-chill quote. Or just to say ‘hello’!
- That’s it!
Pour My Party accidentally began with our first clients—ourselves. Our big day was rapidly approaching, and of course, we wanted it to be special. We had our perfect venue, an amazing band, and a caterer that really excited us. But we wanted something… more. Was that too much to ask?
We considered everything! Photo booth, food truck, donut trees, a cigar roller. All of these ideas were… fine? They just weren’t “the one”.
Then one day Jami had a great idea: scotch! Brian had recently attended a whisky tasting and raved about it. Would Macallan pour their party? After countless calls and emails, we got our wish. And the result was perfect.
Today we create the same type of pop-up liquor tastings for weddings, parties, and events across New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC so everyone can have access to unique, memorable, hassle-free tasting experiences for their own big day.
Pop-up liquor tastings for weddings
Give Pour My Party a shout for the latest details on our offerings and our newest partners. We provide pop-up liquor tastings for weddings and events across New York state that connect great couples like you with exciting distillers. Share with us your Pinterest board or the vibe you’re going for and what sort of spirits you and your S.O. are into, and we’ll create an experience that we’re sure you’re going to love.
If you’re a spirits brand and want to pour our parties, please contact us for more information about becoming a partner. We’ll pair you with amazing couples along with their family and friends to help create lasting memories and emotional connections.