make an impression with a Pop-up liquor tasting at cocktail hour
There’s something so wonderful about weddings, which is what drew you to become a planner in the first place. How many people get to spend their career helping others create the best day of their lives?
You’ve spent time and energy building a great business and stellar reputation. While every couple is unique, you’ve discovered a few commonalities that help every client feel their best.
- Keep the process as simple as possible
- Reduce room for error
- Find those key elements that make the event unquestioningly theirs
They want something memorable and fun that sets their celebration apart, and you want to be the hero that gives it to them. The last thing you want is extra work that could make the day more challenging.
Photo booths are cute, but everyone has an iPhone. Cigar rolling seems classy, but the smoke might make other guests cringe. What’s something unique you can create for them that’s going to be fun, but not a headache?
A turnkey pop-up liquor tasting from a Pour My Party partner could just be the chic, distinct and Instagrammable experience they were searching for.
She loves the elegance, he loves the bourbon, Dad loves that his friends love it, and you?
You love how simple it all was.
If you’re a phone-loving sort of gal or guy, please call or text us at (917) 719-4793. You can also chat with us via the green chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen, or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you about hassle-free pop-up liquor tastings for your super-amazing clients.
What to expect:
- The peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that this is a fully-produced experience that frees you up to focus on everything else
- A knowledgeable, experienced brand-sanctioned host to educate, delight, and entertain guests to impress your bride and groom
- Bottles of the selected spirit in two or more varieties so you don’t have to worry about stocking up on extra liquor
- Hassle-free setup and takedown on your schedule
- Signature cocktail development if your couple wants an even bolder experience
- Direct liaison with chosen spirits vendor and caterer to save you time
- Cups… just in case your caterer forgets
- Preferred planner incentives to ensure your satisfaction
all you need to do is:
- Connect us with the venue and/or caterer so they can provide us with a table to showcase the spirit
- Discuss setup/takedown
- Contact us with your client’s wishes and dreams
- That’s it!
Pour My Party accidentally began with our first clients—ourselves. Our big day was rapidly approaching, and of course, we wanted it to be special. We had our perfect venue, an amazing band, and a caterer that really excited us. But we wanted something… more. Was that too much to ask?
We considered everything! Photo booth, food truck, donut trees, a cigar roller. All of these ideas were… fine? They just weren’t “the one”.
Then one day Jami had a great idea: scotch! Brian had recently attended a whisky tasting and raved about it. Would Macallan pour their party? After countless calls and emails, we got our wish. And the result was perfect.
Today we create the same type of pop-up liquor tastings for weddings, parties, and events across New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC so everyone can have access to unique, memorable, hassle-free tasting experiences for their own big day.
liquor Tastings for Your Clients
Contact Pour My Party for up-to-date info about our services and offerings. We’re a provider of pop-up liquor tastings for clients across New York state that connects premium spirits brands with weddings and events of all sizes and aesthetics. Share with us your client’s wedding or event vibe and preferred liquor so that we can work with you both to come up with a memorable experience that guests will rave about and that your clients will remember forever.
If you’re a spirits brand and want to pour our parties, please contact us for more information about becoming a preferred partner. We’ll pair you with amazing couples along with their family and friends to help create a lasting experience and emotional connection.