Book a Pop-up Whiskey tasting for your wedding or event
A Dapper AND ‘GRAMMABLE WAY TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS
WHy Book a Pop-up Whiskey tasting?
You’ve got a vision. The perfect evening! Friends, family, and of course… the love of your life. You want it to be elegant, chic, and different.
Something that your friends, the in-laws, and the S.O. will rave about… but that won’t break the bank?
Have we considered a pop-up whiskey tasting? One where a dapper pro gives guests fun tips on how to taste, smell, and understand the nuances of the spirit?
Pour My Party creates chic, distinct, and Instagrammable pop-up whiskey tastings at weddings and events with a top-shelf distiller of your choice. We currently work with Buffalo Trace, Macallan, Glenfiddich, Whistlepig, Mad River, Corgi, SoNo 1420 and others in the whisk(e)y category as well as distillers across all liquor types from vodka, gin and tequila to limoncellos, amaros and liqueurs .
Is this going to be another headache? Friend, ain’t nobody got time for that!
Say ‘hey’ or schedule a free, no-commitment consultation.
What to expect:
- A Pour My Party liquor tasting is a fun, Instagrammable experience that your guests will rave about
- Your host will arrive at just the right time and leave immediately after the experience
- She or he will be dressed snazzily with your attire suggestions accommodated wherever possible
- This is NOT some boring “Master Class” snooze-fest
- This IS a quick, fun journey through and about your chosen liquor
- Guests come and go from the tasting table at their own pace
- Yes to: “What’s the difference between bourbon, scotch and rye?” Or “What actually is ‘amaro’, anyway?” No to: “fermentation temperatures” or “mash-bills”
- We’ll provide you with bottles of your selected spirit in two or more varieties
- An experienced, entertaining host to educate and delight your guests
- Optional signature cocktail development featuring your chosen spirit
- Direct liaison with your wedding or event planner and caterer
- Cups just in case the caterer forgets (it happens!)
all you need to do is:
- Connect us with your planner and caterer
- Have your venue provide us with a table
- That’s it!
If you’re a phone-loving sort of gal or guy, please call or text us at (917) 719-4793. You can also chat with us via the green chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you about your super-amazing, magical and wee-bit boozy day!