Book a Pop-up Liquor tasting at your wedding through Pour My Party
A CHIC AND ‘GRAMMABLE WAY TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS, PARENTS, AND FIANCÉ
You’ve got a vision. The perfect evening! Friends, family, and of course… the love of your life. You want it to be elegant, chic, and different.
How about a fancy, schmancy liquor tasting? One where a dapper pro gives guests fun tips on how to taste, smell, and understand the nuances of this special spirit?
Is this going to be another headache? Friend, ain’t nobody got time for that!
Say ‘hey’ or schedule a free, no-commitment consultation.
What to expect:
- Book a pop-up liquor tasting for a fun, Instagrammable experience that your guests will rave about and the in-laws will love
- Your host will arrive at just the right time and leave immediately after the experience
- She or he will be dressed snazzily with your attire suggestions accommodated wherever possible
- This is NOT some boring “Master Class” snooze-fest
- This IS a quick, fun journey through and about your chosen liquor
- Guests come and go from the tasting table at their own pace
- Yes to: “What’s the difference between bourbon, scotch and rye?” Or “What actually is ‘amaro’, anyway?” No to: “fermentation temperatures” or “mash-bills”
- We’ll provide you with bottles of your selected spirit in two or more varieties
- An experienced, entertaining host to educate and delight your guests
- Optional signature cocktail development featuring your chosen spirit
- Direct liaison with your wedding or event planner and caterer
- Cups just in case the caterer forgets (it happens!)
all you need to do is:
- Connect us with your planner and caterer
- Have your venue provide us with a table
- That’s it!
If you’re a phone-loving sort of gal or guy, please call or text us at (917) 719-4793. You can also chat with us via the green chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you about a possible pop-up liquor tasting for your super-amazing, magical and wee-bit boozy day!
Our current Partner distillers: